Who we are
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, subscribe, participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name (real of fake), email address and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information
- We may log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Device Information
- We may collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
Use of Information
We do not use your information for serving up ads.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- Communicate with you about HaywardLakeEstates.com-related news and information;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
- Personalize and improve our services.
Sharing of Information
Remember, we don't share your information with advertisers.
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our terms of service; and to protect HaywardLakeEstates.com, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of HaywardLakeEstates.com assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company or individual; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Analytics
HaywardLakeEstates.com takes reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account and modifying your personal profile. You may also delete your account at will via the settings page, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time, for example in backup archives.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
Hayward Lake Estates